Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello girls!

Okay I am so excited about this! If we don't get in to the Nike women's marathon I will be super bummed, but we could find another cool one, like NYC! So here is the training table I am using (the 26 week one), I thought it might help everyone else. I am only on week two, so we are all starting at the same time with this training! 

I printed mine off and put it on the fridge in a page protector, I am writing notes next to each week and putting any race results in too! I think it will be fun to look back at it when we are done! 

I also thought of something a little daring for us. What do you think about us all posting our measurements and weight now, at the beginning and seeing how our bodies change throughout the training? A little scarry, I know (I had a baby the last out of all of us so I am the most scared!) what do you girls think?

Does anyone know why my first paragraph's spacing is different than the rest?

No comments: