Monday, March 31, 2008

Yay! Our little blog is back online! This makes me oh so happy..I kept waiting for an email from Blogger saying we were ok...oh well, I'm excited to be back online.

Alyss, I think it is great that you are starting out running...I am pretty much doing the same thing...though I am trying really hard not to over do it. I threw my back out this week so I have kinda taken a week off.

I would love if Cassandra would like to join the blog too...I would love to get to know her better too...if she wants to, just send me her email and I will invite her.

Well girls, we find out tomorrow if we are doing this thing...I am excited and nervous and giddy all at once. This would be such a major accomplishment for all of us (and something I can cross out on my bucket list).

I will not leave you with this quote:

We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon. Emil Zatopek

No comments: